Weather in September in Arthurs Pass
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:54.
- The weather in September is wet. A significant 381.5mm (15in) of water is unloaded.
Weather Trend Graph for September in Arthurs Pass, New Zealand
Arthurs Pass Weather in September Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Arthurs Pass:
- Dobson, New Zealand - 59.5 kms (37 miles) NNW
- Arnold Power, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) NNW
- Paroa, New Zealand - 57.9 kms (36 miles) NW
- Inchbonnie, New Zealand - 32.8 kms (20.4 miles) NNW
- Hokitika, New Zealand - 54.9 kms (34.1 miles) WNW
- Lake Kaniere, New Zealand - 39.8 kms (24.7 miles) WNW
- Kowhitirangi, New Zealand - 45.2 kms (28.1 miles) WNW
- Glenthorne, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) SSW
- Harper River, New Zealand - 30.6 kms (19 miles) SSW
- Double Hill, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) SSW
- Lake Coleridge, New Zealand - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) S